Recipe by Abby Girl
The flavour of the green beans shines through and shows some attitude!!! I got this recipe from Cooking Light. It is fast, easy and will become one of my every day favorites!!!
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam green beans, covered, 8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain and plunge green beans into ice water; drain. Place beans in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil and remaining ingredients except sesame seeds; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds; toss well.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.