Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Nice as a side dish.
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Cook or steam green beans until almost tender (about 10 minutes).
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add sesame seeds.
- Shake skillet constantly until sesame seeds are golden.
- Reduce heat to medium low and stir in soy sauce and oil.
- Add green beans and toss.
This was so easy and delicious, too!
Very good,we enjoyed them.Will make again for sure.
These were wonderful. My mom fixed these at Christmas and she used canned green beans. I used the fresh and they were wonderful. I had to go back for seconds. Thanks so much for sharing.