Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 mins
I got this recipe from the Best of Bridge series
Make and share this Green Beans With Raspberry Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard (or whole grain mustard)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- 1 red pepper, cut in strips
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Vinaigrette: Whisk together ingredients and season to tate with salt and pepper.
- Green Beans: Blanch beans in boiling water for 2 minutes; drain and plunge into ice water. Drain well. Toss, red pepper and onions with vinaigrette. Sprinkle with pine nuts.