My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place butter into a large, heavy skillet.
- 2Turn heat to medium.
- 3When butter is melted, add pecans and cook, swirling constantly, until the butter has a uniform light golden brown color, about 4 minutes.
- 4Be careful not to burn butter.
- 5Add beans and toss with butter until heated through and tender, about 15 minutes.
- 6Add salt to taste if needed.
- 7Add parsley and toss to mix.
- 8Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans with Pecan Brown Butter
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.3
- Calories from Fat 385
- Total Fat 42.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 14.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 5.9 g