1/1 Photo of Green Beans with Peanut Dressing
One of the only ways I like green beans! This comes from Japanese Home Style Cooking, a book given to me by a girl who lived with us. Prep time includes allowing the beans to stand in the soy sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1String the beans and cook uncovered in plenty of boiling water until they turn bright green.
- 2Do not overcook.
- 3Drain, spread out to cool.
- 4Cut diagonally into 1 inch (2cm) lengths.
- 5Sprinkle half a teaspoon soy sauce over the beans and stand for 10 minutes.
- 6Mix the beans into the dressing and serve.
- 7DRESSING: Mix the peanut butter, sugar, soy sauce and dashi well.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans with Peanut Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 25.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 171.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free chunky peanut butter