1/1 Photo of Green Beans With Pancetta & Toasted Almonds
Chandra M's Note:
A new take on an old classic. The pancetta adds a nice smokiness, but is not overpowering and greasy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium pot with steamer insert, bring a few inches of water to a boil.
- 2In a large skillet, toast the almonds until golden brown. Remove from pan and set aside.
- 3Add the beans to the steamer insert. Steam until bright green, but still slightly crisp. About 5 minutes.
- 4In the large skillet, melt the butter and add the pancetta. Cook on medium until the pancetta just starts to crisp.
- 5Add the beans to the skillet and toss to coat. Continue cooking until the beans are done, about 3 minutes.
- 6Serve the beans with the toasted almonds on top. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans With Pancetta & Toasted Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.8
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 27.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: