Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Simple, simple, simple. Just something a little extra to do to a plain old green bean. I usually prepare the dish, put in the refrigerator to marinade then reheat in the microwave when ready to serve. Marinating time is added to cook time.
- 2 lbs green beans, fresh,frozen or canned
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, juice of
- salt and pepper
- If using frozen or fresh green beans, cook beans until crisp-tender and drain.
- If using canned green beans, drain.
- Prepare sause by combining oil, Dijon mustard, lemon juice and salt and pepepr.
- Toss beans with sauce and marinate for one or two hours before serving.
- Reheat beans before serving.