Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very easy way to dress up green beans. This is a recipe I came up with on my own because DH wanted Green Beans for the zillionth time this week and I needed a change.
- 453.59 g green beans, I use fresh french green beans (Haricorts Verts)
- 4 medium cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml season salt
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 14.79 ml margarine or 14.79 ml butter
- Boil green beans and shallots in water with season salt until green beans are crisp tender.
- Meanwhile, saute garlic, peppers, mushrooms and olive oil in small skillet over medium heat.
- Drain green beans, add the garlic, peppers and mushrooms.
- Add margarine/butter and gently toss.
Delicious veggies!! great combination, mushrooms , green beans and peppers!! each compliments the other and we like the idea of seasoned salt, did the beans just so they had a nice crunch and drained and added them to the frypan, rather than the other way. we will be making these again, thanks for sharing!