1/3 Photos of Green Beans With Mushrooms and Peppers
Simply Chris's Note:
Very easy way to dress up green beans. This is a recipe I came up with on my own because DH wanted Green Beans for the zillionth time this week and I needed a change.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil green beans and shallots in water with season salt until green beans are crisp tender.
- 2Meanwhile, saute garlic, peppers, mushrooms and olive oil in small skillet over medium heat.
- 3Drain green beans, add the garlic, peppers and mushrooms.
- 4Add margarine/butter and gently toss.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans With Mushrooms and Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.2
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g