Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This comes from the Weight Watchers site. I'm posting it mostly to add it to my shopping list. However, it was very tasty. My directions are for how I will cook it the next time (reduce the butter, steam the green beans). Using Smart Balance Omega Butter Blend, each serving is 1 point. Cooking time includes bringing the pressure cooker to pressure.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs green beans, trimmed, cut
- 1 lb button mushroom, thinly sliced
- For the crumb topping:.
- Melt butter over medium-low heat.
- Add panko bread crumbs, onions and salt.
- Saute about 6 minutes or until crumbs are slightly toasted.
- For the green beans and mushrooms:.
- Steam green beans and mushrooms in pressure cooker according to your directions (3-4 minutes in mine at pressure).
- Place green beans and mushrooms in serving dish. Top with crumb topping.
Great way to serve green beans! I reduced this to 3 servings and made just as directed. Loved the bread crumb topping with these veggies - thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Spring PAC 2010