Green Beans with Mushroom Cream
- Place a large covered pot of lightly salted water on the stove and bring it to a boil.
- In the meantime, melt butter in a small skillet, increase heat to high, add mushrooms and stir fry until golden brown.
- Reduce heat to low, add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add cream, salt and pepper and heat through on low.
- Add beans to boiling water and cook until just tender, drain.
- Place beans on a serving plate, spoon the mushroom cream across the middle of the beans, sprinkle with parmesan and parsley and serve.