Recipe by Kelly M.
This recipe sounded very plain to me, thought it wouldn't be anything great, but I was wrong...so simple and very, very good. From a magazine clipping.
- 2 lbs green beans
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place beans in boiling water and cook until crisp-tender, about 4 to 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the beans, thyme and lemon zest. Toss until heated though, about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.