Recipe by Annacia
Despite the fact that they require few ingredients and little effort, these beans always get raves.
Top Review by Muppetcow
I have never, ever liked fresh green beans. Despised them, in fact. For some odd reason, I decided to give this recipe a try and WOW! This recipe is going into heavy rotation at my house. The pine nuts and the lemon zest add such a complex flavor.
- 680.38 g green beans, trimmed and cut diagonally into 1/2-inch pieces
- 59.14 ml pine nuts, toasted
- 29.58 ml finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 7.39 ml finely grated fresh lemon zest
- 19.71 ml extra virgin olive oil