Recipe by Annacia
Despite the fact that they require few ingredients and little effort, these beans always get raves.
Top Review by Muppetcow
I have never, ever liked fresh green beans. Despised them, in fact. For some odd reason, I decided to give this recipe a try and WOW! This recipe is going into heavy rotation at my house. The pine nuts and the lemon zest add such a complex flavor.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs green beans, trimmed and cut diagonally into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons finely grated fresh lemon zest
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil