Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
ATTN: I made this tonight for the first time since I had it on here for safekeeping. It was not a good dish, and I suggest you don't make it. Food.com will not let me delete. Just didn't want you to waste your time! LOL!
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (approx. 1 teaspoon)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh gingerroot, peeled and grated
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 24 ounces fresh green beans, trimmed
- In microwave-safe bowl or small saucepan, mix all ingredients together except green beans. Heat just to the boiling point and set aside.
- Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a large sauté pan and steam green beans 1-2 minutes, tossing occasionally, or until tender-crisp. Drain.
- Serve green beans tossed with with hot dressing.