Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Adapted from a recipe by Christina on allrecipes.com. The hazelnuts are what makes it different.
Make and share this Green Beans With Hazelnuts and Lemon recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped toasted hazelnuts
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook beans 3 to 8 minutes or until tender. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, hazelnuts, salt and pepper. Beans may be made 1 day ahead, chilled and covered. Reheat beans, preferably in a microwave.