Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I ususally put a comment by the recipes I try and by this one, the comment is "Delicious!" Quick 'n Easy too!
- Cook and stir ground beef and onion in large skillet until meat is brown and onion is tender.
- Drain off any fat.
- Stir in garlic, 1 1/2 cups water, soy sauce, and molasses; heat to boiling.
- Add green beans and heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 15 minutes.
- Blend cornstarch and 1/4 cup cold water; stir gradually into meat mixture.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
- Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Serve over rice.
- Garnish with onion rings and pass additional soy sauce, if desired.