I ususally put a comment by the recipes I try and by this one, the comment is "Delicious!" Quick 'n Easy too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook and stir ground beef and onion in large skillet until meat is brown and onion is tender.
- 2Drain off any fat.
- 3Stir in garlic, 1 1/2 cups water, soy sauce, and molasses; heat to boiling.
- 4Add green beans and heat to boiling.
- 5Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 15 minutes.
- 6Blend cornstarch and 1/4 cup cold water; stir gradually into meat mixture.
- 7Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
- 8Boil and stir 1 minute.
- 9Serve over rice.
- 10Garnish with onion rings and pass additional soy sauce, if desired.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans With Ground Beef
Serving Size: 1 (469 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 492.4
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 837.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 27.3 g