- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs green beans, fresh (trimmed and cut into 1-inch lengths)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet over high heat. Add green beans and saute till beans are just crisp but tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl stir together soy sauce, minced garlic, honey and ginger. Pour over green beans in skillet and boil until sauce thickens and coats vegetables, about 2 minutes. Serve immediately.