Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and tasty side dish.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs green beans, fresh (trimmed and cut into 1-inch lengths)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- Heat oil in large skillet over high heat. Add green beans and saute till beans are just crisp but tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl stir together soy sauce, minced garlic, honey and ginger. Pour over green beans in skillet and boil until sauce thickens and coats vegetables, about 2 minutes. Serve immediately.
I'll call these my Teriyaki Green Beans. It was perfect for me , as I like them to be crispy.Nect time I'll make a cornstarch sauce to it. Thanks.
Selicious green beans! I made this just as written. After reading some reviews, I put a lid on the skillet while cooking and the beans had enough moisture and cooked to the perfect tendernes. Some of the beans browned a little, which I like. Thanx for sharing!
Made for 123 tag. These don't turn out as the prettiest green beans I've ever made but oh boy I loved the flavour! YUMMY!