1/2 Photos of Green Beans With Garlic Butter and Almonds
Steamed broccoli or cauliflower may be used in place of the green beans, the chili flakes may be omitted if desired I like to add them in or you may adjust to heat level. --- this is very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam or boil the green beans until tender but still crisp; plunge into ice water or very cold water then drain well.
- 2Place the beans onto a clean tea towel then pat dry using paper towels.
- 3Place the beans into a heat proof bowl.
- 4Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat; add in fresh garlic and chili flakes and stir 2 minutes (do not allow the butter to brown).
- 5Mix in the brown sugar, soy sauce and white vinegar; bring to a boil mixing constantly.
- 6Remove from heat then pour over the beans toss to coat.
- 7Mix in the almonds.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans With Garlic Butter and Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.9
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 871.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 5.6 g