- 1 lb green beans (or yellow beans or a combination)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 garlic, finely chopped
- 1 anchovy, rinsed and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sun-dried tomato, rinse and diced
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim beans.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add garlic, anchovy and tomatoes. Cook on low heat until very fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add beans and coat with garlic mixture. Add water and bring to boil. Cook, uncovered until water evaporates and beans are glazed with garlic mixture -- about 10 minutes.
- Stir occasionally during cooking.
- Taste and add salt only of necessary.