Recipe by IngridH
This is a quick and easy side dish that works well with grilled food. It was published in Cooking Light as part of a meal suggestion for grilled lamb. I like to add a squeeze of lemon juice over this just before serving. The original recipe calls for walnuts, but use what you like.
Top Review by Margie99
We liked these. Ours was a bit salty, I didn't measure the feta so maybe I put on too much but it was still a hit. I forgot the squeeze of lemon juice but I will use it next time. I used pecans because it's what I had, I think next time I will leave out the nuts our use walnuts.
- 1 lb green beans
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 2⁄3 cup toasted nuts, chopped
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled