Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
A nice vegetable side dish when boring green beans just won't do.
Make and share this Green Beans With Feta recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb green beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable broth
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup feta
- Saute garlic in olive oil. Add green beans. Saute for 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add broth, cover and cook for 3 minutes. Add red onion and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, toss and transfer to serving bowl.
- Add pine nuts and feta.
The Dude came through. I'm vegetarian, loved this recipe. Feta did it!