Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 9 ounces cut green beans, frozen(1pk)
- 1⁄3 cup water, boiling
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 teaspoon dill weed or 1 teaspoon dill seed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Place frozen green beans in saucepan with boiling water, bouillon cube, and dill.
- Cover; bring to a boil.
- Separate beans with a fork, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in butter and serve.
These beans were really good, ended up having to make more for dinner because they were picked away within minutes! I made just as written but also added a little white pepper to the second batch, this was really good too.
Make sure you use fresh dill, it makes a big difference!
These green beans were delicious. I am always looking for new ways to make greenbeans, because they are my boys favorite veggie. Thanks for sharing this recipe, I will definatley be making these again.
WOW! I loved this recipe! I used fresh blue lake beans from my garden and fresh dill weed. Unfortunately the photos I took came out fuzzy so I'll just have to cook them again! LOL! I served it with corn pudding and BBQ chicken. Thanks for posting!