- 2 lbs fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 medium red onion, cliced lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup apple cider
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, freshly gound
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beans in boiling water until crisp-tender, 5 minutes; drain.
- Cook Onions in butter in a large skillet over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add apple cider, cider vinegar and cook until almost all the liquid is gone, 7 minutes.
- Stir in salt, pepper, and mustard; add beans and stir until heated through.