1/8 Photos of Green Beans with Cherry Tomatoes
This makes for a pretty dish and is easy to assemble. If you don't have the fresh vegetables on hand, you can easily adapt with canned goods. I get requests for the recipe all the time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook beans in water, until tender.
- 2In a fry, melt butter and add garlic salt, sugar, basil, salt and pepper.
- 3Swish cherry tomato halves around until barely soft and heated, but not squishy.
- 4Add the drained beans and mix well.
- 5(TO SAVE TIME, you can use drained canned green beans instead of fresh green beans and canned stewed tomatoes instead of fresh cherry tomatoes. Just add the canned vegetables to the butter/basil mixture and heat through. I do this frequently and it works o).
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans with Cherry Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.0
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 37.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g