1/5 Photos of Green Beans With Cashews
This comes from America's Everyday Diabetes Cookbook. A nice change of pace.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place green beans in a pot of boilling water and cook for 5 minutes.
- 2Drain beans and immediately place in a bowl of ice-cold water, drain and set aside.
- 3In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat for 30 seconds.
- 4Add onions, cashews, salt and pepper.
- 5Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until onions are softened.
- 6Add the cooked green beans, raise heat to high, stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until beans feel hot to the touch.
- 7Take care not to burn the cashews during process.
- 8Transfer the beans to a serving plate and garnish with chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans With Cashews
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.7
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 154.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g