1/1 Photo of Green Beans With Caramelized-Shallot Butter
Quick and easy-- adds wonderful flavor to simple green beans. From Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 2Add shallots and saute' 4 minutes (or until golden); stir in vinegar and cook 1 1/2 more minutes.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in thyme, rind, salt, and pepper (I added more butter at this point).
- 4Cook beans in boiling water 3 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- 5Combine beans and shallot mixture in a large bowl and toss well to coat.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans With Caramelized-Shallot Butter
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.9
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 209.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g