Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another great way to dress up green beans
Make and share this Green Beans with Blue Cheese and Roasted Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- Spray a 2 qt casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine beans, red pepper strips, salt and pepper in the prepared dish.
- combine milk and cream cheese in a small saucepan.
- Stir over low heat until melted.
- Add blue cheese.
- Stir just until mixed in.
- Pour cheese mixture over beans.
- Combine bread crumbs and butter.
- Sprinkle over beans and cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven, covered, for 20 minutes.
Karen this was simply delicious! I love bleu cheese dishes so I increased the bleu cheese to 1 cup. Everyone loved it. Like you said, a nice change from basic green beans! I'll definately be making this again! Thanks!
Great recipe. We will be making this monthly, if not weekly, for sure. The only changes I made were to add more red peppers and finish it off with the foil off. I like my breadcrumbs toasty and brown. Please make and enjoy!