Karen From Colorado's Note:
Another great way to dress up green beans
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 2 qt casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Combine beans, red pepper strips, salt and pepper in the prepared dish.
- 3combine milk and cream cheese in a small saucepan.
- 4Stir over low heat until melted.
- 5Add blue cheese.
- 6Stir just until mixed in.
- 7Pour cheese mixture over beans.
- 8Combine bread crumbs and butter.
- 9Sprinkle over beans and cheese.
- 10Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven, covered, for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans with Blue Cheese and Roasted Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.2
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 57.0 mg
- Sodium 643.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers