Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy to make southern sytle green beans
Make and share this Green Beans With Bacon recipe from Food.com.
- In a covered asuce pan, cook beans in a small amount of water for 20-25 minute or until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook bacon until crispy. Remove bacon, reserving drippings.
- Crumble bacon and set aside.
- Add beans to drippings, sprinkle with pepper and seasoned salt and heat through.
- Add crumbled bacon and toss.
These were good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I didn't add the seasoning salt. We enjoyed them with dinner.