The beans can be cooked the day before wrapped in paper towel and finished just before serving.
Make and share this Green Beans With Almonds recipe from Food.com.
- Clean and trim green beans.
- Simmer in lightly salted water until just tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse in cold water to keep the color bright; set aside.
- Put remaining ingredients (except almonds) in a saucepan over medium heat and cook for two minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add green beans and almonds and stir briefly to coat.