1/3 Photos of Green Beans With Almonds
The beans can be cooked the day before wrapped in paper towel and finished just before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and trim green beans.
- 2Simmer in lightly salted water until just tender, about 10 minutes.
- 3Drain and rinse in cold water to keep the color bright; set aside.
- 4Put remaining ingredients (except almonds) in a saucepan over medium heat and cook for two minutes, stirring constantly.
- 5Add green beans and almonds and stir briefly to coat.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans With Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.6
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 3.5 g