Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this recipe in Taste of Home magazine, courtesy of a woman from Columbus, Ohio. Everytime I make it, I have to leave the recipe handy because everyone wants a copy. And it is sooooo easy.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen green beans
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a skillet, saute the beans and mushrooms in butter.
- Sprinkle with dressing mix, toss to coat.
- Just before serving sprinkle with bacon.
how long do you saute them for? I did about 7 mins.