Recipe by Tebo
This is a very simple and tasty side dish that, mostly, can be done ahead. A bit of garlic added to the skillet would probably pick it up even more!!
Top Review by Maven in the Making
Yummm! So easy and so fast! I loved that you could blanch them ahead of time and just flash them in the pan just prior to serving. Bought the fresh 2# pkg. of skinny little beans at Costco. I went ahead and blanched them and then put them in an ice water bath to stop them from cooking. Then I spread them out on a towel to further drain and dry. It made my company dinner so easy and everyone loved them. How simple! Thanks!
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beans in boiling salted water until tender crisp, about 3 to 4 minutes Drain and plunge into ice water.
- (Can be done ahead to this point).
- Drain and pat dry.
- Heat oil in skillet over med high heat.
- Saute beans with mustard and salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir until heated through, about 4 minutes.