Quick and simple recipe for geen beans with an added flair from the walnut oil and nice contrasting color and crunch from the sesame seeds !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large sauté pan of water to a rapid boil and add the beans.
- 2Simmer until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
- 3Drain well and return to the saucepan.
- 4Lightly coat with walnut oil and sesame seeds.
- 5Sauté, tossing frequently, for about 1 minute more.
- 6Serve at once.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans Sauteed in Walnut Oil with Toasted Sesame Seeds
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.8
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g