1/2 Photos of Green Beans Sautéed With Onions and Bread Crumbs
2 hrs 20 mins
I came up with this today, and it's absolutely marvelous! My family couldn't get enough of it. I hope you enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Snap and boil green beans for at least 2 hours, or until beans are very tender.
- 2Sauté onions in oil in large skillet over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until tender.
- 3Add green beans and white wine to onions. Sauté for about 5 minutes.
- 4Add mustard, salt, pepper, and bread crumbs. Simmer over low heat and stir until bread crumbs are cooked through.
- 5Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans Sautéed With Onions and Bread Crumbs
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.7
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 621.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 8.6 g