Prep 2 hrs
Cook 20 mins
I came up with this today, and it's absolutely marvelous! My family couldn't get enough of it. I hope you enjoy!!
- 453.59 g fresh green beans
- 0 yellow onion, chopped
- 29.58-44.37 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 59.14 ml white wine (eyeball it)
- 118.29 ml Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1.23 ml ground mustard
- 0.25 ml salt
- 0.25 ml pepper
- Snap and boil green beans for at least 2 hours, or until beans are very tender.
- Sauté onions in oil in large skillet over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until tender.
- Add green beans and white wine to onions. Sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Add mustard, salt, pepper, and bread crumbs. Simmer over low heat and stir until bread crumbs are cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!