Recipe by ShortyBond
I came up with this today, and it's absolutely marvelous! My family couldn't get enough of it. I hope you enjoy!!
- 1 lb fresh green beans
- 1⁄3 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 -3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine (eyeball it)
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Snap and boil green beans for at least 2 hours, or until beans are very tender.
- Sauté onions in oil in large skillet over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until tender.
- Add green beans and white wine to onions. Sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Add mustard, salt, pepper, and bread crumbs. Simmer over low heat and stir until bread crumbs are cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!