1/6 Photos of Green Beans, Roasted With Garlic, Shallots and Pine or Hazelnuts
A lovely recipe found in Fine Cooking. I made it twice, the second time I did not have the hazelnuts and substituted dry roasted pine nuts and it was just as good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Slice the shallots length-wise into ¼ inch slices.
- 3Put shallots, green beans and garlic in a large bowl, toss with the olive oil and the salt and pepper.
- 4Transfer to a 10x15 glass or ceramic dish and roast until the vegetables are tender and very lightly browned, stirring once, 18 to 20 minutes.
- 5In the meantime combine the parsley, nuts and lemon zest in a small bowl.
- 6Mix with the roasted vegetables and serve.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans, Roasted With Garlic, Shallots and Pine or Hazelnuts
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.4
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 593.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g