Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Make and share this Green Beans Parmesan recipe from Food.com.
- Melt the margarine in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the shallots and cook 10 minutes, or until golden, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining ingredients except for the parmesan cheese.
- Bring mixture to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer around 15 minutes or until the beans are tender.
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
These were decent. The only problem I had it they didn't seem to have enough flavor or be salty enough. Not sure what I did wrong but I'll have to try again.
Got a thumbs up from the entire crew. Will be using this recipe again.