- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 2 large shallots, sliced into rings
- 1 lb fresh green beans, ends snipped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the margarine in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the shallots and cook 10 minutes, or until golden, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining ingredients except for the parmesan cheese.
- Bring mixture to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer around 15 minutes or until the beans are tender.
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.