- 6 cups green beans, trimmed (approx 1 handful per person)
- 4 scallions, white part trimmed, blanched
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives (or other fresh herbs)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam green beans until just underdone. Plunge into cold water, cool and drain.
- Place scallions in the hot water to soften a couple minutes remove.
- Combine lemon juice, mustard, oil, parsley, chives, garlic, salt & pepper.
- Tie green beans with green part of scallion.
- Place in container, pour dressing over it.
- To cook: Thaw in fridge overnight. Heat in microwave at 50%. Check every two minutes until heated throughout.