Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This a a side dish. It includes blanched green beans cooked with mushrooms.
- 1 lb of cleaned and washed green beans (blanched in hot water for a minute or 1 lb two cooled under cold water)
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 2 onion tops, chopped
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Turn heat on pot and add oil. When hot, add onions and garlic and fry for a minute or two.
- Add tomatoes and fry for a minute or two.
- Add green beans and continue to fry for 2 or 3 minutes until done.
- Add mushrooms and continue to cook until done.
- Add soy sauce and continue to cook until cooked.