Green Beans in Sour Cream
- Trim beans and slice them crosswise into 1-inch pieces.
- Cook beans in a pan of boiling salted water for 5 minutes; then drain thoughly.
- Season the sour cream with salt, pepper, nutmeg, and dill seeds.
- Toss beans in this dressing to coat thoughly.
- Use 1 tablespoon butter to grease a baking dish.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter and toss the breadcrumbs in it.
- Put beans in the dish and top with buttered breadcrumbs.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until topping is crisp and brown.