Barb in WNY's Note:
This is a recipe copied years ago from a library book or magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim beans and slice them crosswise into 1-inch pieces.
- 2Cook beans in a pan of boiling salted water for 5 minutes; then drain thoughly.
- 3Season the sour cream with salt, pepper, nutmeg, and dill seeds.
- 4Toss beans in this dressing to coat thoughly.
- 5Use 1 tablespoon butter to grease a baking dish.
- 6Melt 3 tablespoons of butter and toss the breadcrumbs in it.
- 7Put beans in the dish and top with buttered breadcrumbs.
- 8Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until topping is crisp and brown.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans in Sour Cream
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.1
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 43.1 mg
- Sodium 542.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 5.8 g