Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Its easy to make requires little steps. My cookbook Come On Over To wash green beans just pour water in the thing they come in that saves time. If you don't have cloves garlic Powder works just as well.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper
- 2 lbs green beans, trimmed and halved
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Add chicken broth,salt and pepper to a.
- stock pot;.
- bring to a boil.
- Add greenbeans; heat until tender,stirring often.
- Drain; place in a serving bowl.Saute' garlic in butter in a small skillet until golden.
- pour over green beans.
- tossing gently to coat. Serve warm.
When garlic is added to any recipe what is there not to like about it? This was very good and the whole family liked them. I like it because I'm a garlic lover and also that it was so easy to make. I did use more broth then stated. I served this along side Recipe #16346 and added a plate of fresh fruit. I will make this one again, thank you for posting. I made this for the Spring PAC 2007 game.