- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh lemon rind
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beans in boiling water until tender.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat and add garlic, grated orange and lemon rinds.
- Stir for 1 minute.
- Add broth and simmer for 1 minute more.
- Add butter and beans and cook until heated through and sauce coats the beans.
- Season with salt and pepper.