1/3 Photos of Green Beans in Cheesy Bacon Sauce (Crock Pot)
5 hrs 10 mins
This is one of the best green bean recipes I have tried and its so easy because you prepare it in the crock pot. This comes from my Crockery Dinners cookbook. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen cut green beans (I used fresh that we put in the freezer last summer)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (4 ounce) jar sliced pimiento, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (about 6 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1In a 31/2 to 4 quart crock pot, combine green beans, onion, pimiento, mushrooms, soup, cheese and pepper.
- 2Sprinkle top with crumbled bacon.
- 3Cover, cook on low-heat setting for 4-5 hours or on high for 21/2- 3 hours.
- 4Stir before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans in Cheesy Bacon Sauce (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.5
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.3 mg
- Sodium 486.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 9.3 g