1/1 Photo of Green Beans in Beer Sauce
From Toh, these are quite tasty. They complimented tonights fried chicken very well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring the beans, beer, and butter to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender.
- 3Using a slotted spoon, remove bacon to paper towels to drain.
- 4Remove beans with slotted spoon keep warm.
- 5In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, vinegar, cornstarch and onion until blended. Stir into saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- 6Add beans; heat through.
- 7Sprinkle with bacon.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans in Beer Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.8
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 66.3 mg
- Sodium 432.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 6.7 g