- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefrozen green beans
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms, onion, garlic and red pepper.
- Cook until onion is limp, about five minutes.
- Add beans and basil.
- Continue to cook, stirring frequently, until beans are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add several spoonfuls of cheese and mix well.
- Place in shallow casserole and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.