Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
Found in the Toronto Star. The recipe was adopted from Rick Rodgers in The Carefree Cook
My Private Note
side se ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In blender or mini food processor, pulse olive paste, vinegar, garlic, zest and red pepper.
- 2With blender running, slowly add oil.
- 3In large saucepan of boiling water, add beans and cook until tender-crisp (about 2 minutes).
- 4Drain and rinse under cold water.
- 5Transfer to bowl of ice water and let stand for 5 minutes.
- 6Drain and pat dry.
- 7Toss beans, tomatoes and olive vinaigrette together in a serving bowl.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans & Grape Tomatoes With Olive Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.6
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: