Recipe by Mama's Kitchen (Hope)
As fast as you can heat a can of veggies you can have this special side ready to serve! I hate canned green beans yet this is one veggie my dd will eat without complaint. This forced me to find a way to make us both happy. Hope you enjoy this one!
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon margarine
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, canned is fine
- 1 pinch thyme (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat entire contents of the canned green beans. Drain.
- Place butter in the bottom of a serving bowl and add DRAINED green beans, stirring gently until butter is melted.
- Sprinkle with parmesan (and thyme if using)and serve.
- NOTE: This would work equally well on fresh or frozen green beans.