Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Just like the title says! :) My mom used to make this for us when we were living at home ... I don't make it much , but I really enjoy it when I do! These ingredients are subject to messing with , as always :) Some people like LOTS of cheese, some don't :) Your call!
- 411.06 g can French style green beans
- 354.88 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 59.14 ml evaporated milk
- 4 slice toast
- Heat your beans up , microwave them , in a pan on the stove -- your choice :)
- In a small saucepan, over low heat, melt the cheddar cheese and evaporated milk until smooth in consistancy.
- While your cheese is melting , make your toast!
- Place 1 piece of toast on a plate , top with desired amount of green beans , and drizzle with the melted cheese.
This made for a great fast lunch! Used whole wheat bread and low-fat mozzarella cheese. Made for Spring PAC 2008. Thanks Marlene! :)
I love simple and easy recipes. Had this for dinner and it was great. I might serve this on a "wacky dinner night." I think it would go over well. Thanks marlene1964
Twenty-seven stars! This is quite possibly the best recipe I've tried in months. I used fresh green beans and rye toast with cheddar. You could vary the breads and cheeses and never get tirred of this one. Scrumptious.