Recipe by Marlene.
Just like the title says! :) My mom used to make this for us when we were living at home ... I don't make it much , but I really enjoy it when I do! These ingredients are subject to messing with , as always :) Some people like LOTS of cheese, some don't :) Your call!
- 411.06 g can French style green beans
- 354.88 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 59.14 ml evaporated milk
- 4 slice toast
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat your beans up , microwave them , in a pan on the stove -- your choice :)
- In a small saucepan, over low heat, melt the cheddar cheese and evaporated milk until smooth in consistancy.
- While your cheese is melting , make your toast!
- Place 1 piece of toast on a plate , top with desired amount of green beans , and drizzle with the melted cheese.