1/1 Photo of Green Beans & Cheese on Toast
Just like the title says! :) My mom used to make this for us when we were living at home ... I don't make it much , but I really enjoy it when I do! These ingredients are subject to messing with , as always :) Some people like LOTS of cheese, some don't :) Your call!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat your beans up , microwave them , in a pan on the stove -- your choice :)
- 2In a small saucepan, over low heat, melt the cheddar cheese and evaporated milk until smooth in consistancy.
- 3While your cheese is melting , make your toast!
- 4Place 1 piece of toast on a plate , top with desired amount of green beans , and drizzle with the melted cheese.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans & Cheese on Toast
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.2
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 69.7 mg
- Sodium 731.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 17.0 g